Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016
EU Regulation 679/2016 provides for the right to data protection: in accordance with this law, the processing of such data will be carried out in compliance with your rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as your dignity, with particular reference to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
We therefore inform you of what is specified below.
- The data provided by you are processed in your interest for the following purposes:
- activities connected to the services you have requested, in particular for the organisation of aggregate, congressional and training events (mandatory conferment);
- Fulfilment of legal, accounting/administrative obligations and contract management purposes (compulsory supply);
- sending communications, information or newsletters relating to new initiatives and services of the Data Controller, associated companies, partners or customers (optional).
- In compliance with security requirements, the processing will also be carried out by means of computer systems, as well as with the use of paper material and images.
- The provision of data will take place through your explicit consent to the processing and the data will be stored for 10 years from the end of the existing relationship.
- The processing typically concerns personal data: these will not be disseminated and will be protected by us according to the security measures imposed by law.
The data, if this is necessary to provide a performance and/or service in your interest and for which you have given your consent, may be communicated to:
- public, welfare, insurance, association or other public or private entities exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling specific legal obligations;
- external support professionals for the fulfilment of activities relating to the above-mentioned purposes.
- The Data Controller is emeeting&consulting srl, with registered office in Via M. Mercati,33 – 00197 Rome, while the Data Processor is the legal representative Massimo Staempfli; the appointment of the DPO (Data Protection Officer) is not envisaged because it is not necessary with respect to the data processing carried out.
As a data subject, you are protected by the rights listed below:
- Right to be informed: you have the right to know how your data is collected, processed, stored and for what purpose, even before it is collected.
- Right of access to data: after data is collected, you have the right to access it and know how it is processed and stored and for what purpose.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to correct your data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of oblivion and deletion: the user has the right to be able to delete his personal data forever (unless otherwise required by law, especially in the case of reporting to institutions or authorities).
- Right of restriction: the user may restrict the use of his data in use or block its use.
- Right of portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data.
- Right of objection: you have the right to prohibit the processing of your data without your express consent.
Right to prohibit automation: you have the right not to let algorithms or automations make decisions about you.
This type of cookie is necessary for certain areas of the site to function correctly. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or parts of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preference. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
This type of cookie is used to collect information about the use of the site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects information in an anonymous form on users’ activity on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages they visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site itself or from third party domains.
There are two categories of cookies: persistent and session:
1) persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiration date
2) session cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
No use is made of any type of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies used for tracing users.