On-site registration and issuance of badges is available daily from:
Wednesday October 19th: 16.00–19.00
Thursday October 20th: 07.30–19.00
Friday October 21st: 07.30–19.00
Saturday October 22nd: 07.30–15:00
• Early bird rates until 20th June 2022. njadsfjhaòfhafò aofhiaòhdd ffoi€ 430,00 Vat included
• Regular rates after 20th June 2022. njadsfjhaòfhafòaofhiaòs fd ei € 480,00 Vat included
• On site registration. njadsfjhaòoiasdfihaàs foi fodii a h € 500,00 Vat included
• Dietitian, non-profit associations, student and junior * (≤ 30 years old)foiah3€ 215,00 Vat included
* the applicant’s registration form must be accompanied by a copy
of an official document
• Social programme òsfoh aàfoi67ahf € 110,00 Vat included
• Admission to scientific sessions, technical exhibition
• Final programme
• Coffee corner
• Opening ceremony and welcome cocktail
• Certificate of attendance
• Italian CME certificate (to whom entitled)
• Participants and exhibitors will be required to wear name badges for access to the venue and to all the meeting rooms
Registration payment can be made online by credit card, bank transfer or cash directly on site at the Organising Secretariat’s desk.
For security purposes participants will be requested to follow the Covid-19 procedures in force.
Each in-person regularly registered participant will receive a name badge. For organisational and security reasons, we request that all participants wear their badges at all times during the congress activities. Re-print due to loss of badges or due to misspelled names can be done at the registration desk at a cost of € 20,00 per badge (inclusive 22% Italian VAT).
Welcome cocktail will be held on October 19th. Gala dinner will be held on October 21st.
Cancellations must be sent via email to the Organising Secretariat.
In case of cancellation by July 31, 2022, a 50 % refund of the total registration amount will be refunded (bank commissions/ expenses are excluded).
Please note that refunds will not be possible after this date.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the Congress’s conclusion