On-site registration and issuance of badges is available daily from:
Thursday October 14th: 14.00–19.00
Friday October 15th: 07.30–19.00
Saturday October 16th: 07.30–19.00
Sunday October 17th: 07.30–15:00
• Early bird rates until 20th June 2021. njadsfjhaòfhafòaofhiaòsfohaàfoiahddffoia€ 430,00 Vat included
• Regular rates after 20th June 2021. njadsfjhaòfhafòaofhiaòsfohaàfoiahffodeiahf€ 480,00 Vat included
• On site registration. njadsfjhaòfhafòaofhiaòsfohaàfoiahfàaosdfihaàsfoifodiiahfi€ 500,00 Vat included
• Dietitian, non-profit associations, student and junior * (≤ 30 years old)foiah3isif€ 215,00 Vat included
* the applicant’s registration form must be accompanied by a copy
of an official document
• Social programme njadsfjhaòfhafòaof hiaòsfohaàfòsfoh aàfoi67ahf€ 110,00 Vat included
• Admission to scientific sessions, technical exhibition
• Final programme
• Selected proceedings and abstract
• Coffee corner and lunch (gluten-free food option)
• Opening ceremony and welcome cocktail
• Certificate of attendance
• Italian CME certificate (to whom entitled)
Gala dinner (October 15)
Registration payment can be made by credit card or cash directly at the Organizing Secretariat’s desk.
For security purposes participants will be requested to present an identification document.
Participants and exhibitors will be required to wear name badges for access to the venue and to all the meeting rooms
Cancellations must be sent via email to the Organizing Secretariat.
In case of cancellation by July 31, 2021, a 50 % refund of the total registration amount will be refunded (bank commissions/ expenses are excluded).
Please note that refunds will not be possible after this date. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the Congress’s conclusion
The certificate of attendance will be given to all registered participants at the organising secretariat’s desk at the end of the Congress
The Italian monetary system is the Euro (€). Foreign currency can be exchanged at banks, currency exchange offices, hotels and at the airport upon presentation of an identification document. All major credit cards are accepted in most hotels, restaurants and shops